- 16 Sep
IRMER - Radiation Training
This one day course delivered by Dr Ian Hamilton is suitable for dental practitioners and IRMER operators - hygienists, therapists and dental nurses who have gained their dental radiography certificate.
This course will update you to changes in legislation concerning dental radiography and ensure you are aware of statutory responsibilities. It also ensures you meet IRMER and GDC continuing education requirements.
- 16 Feb
Practice Management Programme - ILM Level 3
ILM Level 3 Principles in Leadership and Management
This qualification is designed for practice managers or members of the team that are aspiring to work in this role. Learners will pick up the core skills and understanding needed to deal with management responsibilities and develop as leaders, helping to conduct their career with confidence.
Benefits for individuals
• Get a solid grounding in what it takes to organise, manage and motivate your teams
• Be confident about your ability to perform in your role
- 29 Jan
*Radiography - CPD Core Subject*
Here at Tooth Fairies we offer two types of radiography training.
- Radiation Protection for DCP's
The GDC advises that Radiation protection update is a core verifiable CPD topic for all GDC registered staff, recommending 5 hours per 5 year cycle of training in this area.
Radiation Protection for DCP's - This is a one day course held in our Cardiff training centre, providing 5 hours verifiable CPD.
- 28 Jan
Child Protection & POVA
Child Protection & POVA Course is next being delivered on Wednesday 16th November 2016, 9.30-12.30pm - Tooth Fairies, Unit 20, Capital Business Park, Cardiff, CF3 2PY. The course provides 3 hours of verifiable CPD for just £35.00
This course is aimed at the whole dental team and will give the professional an understanding of their ethical responsibility to safeguard vulnerable patients.
• To explore the patients that could be considered vulnerable or at risk within the dental setting
- 17 Sep
Would you be willing to help us to train our trainee dental nurses?
• This could be on a paid or voluntary basis for at least 2 days per week
Lots of practices find that this helps them with building a more stable team – someone to help for duties which can include:
• Cover for sickness and holidays
• Adding an extra pair of hands for decontamination room duties
• Chairside assistance for hygiene, therapy and nurse led clinics for preventative treatments.