Child Protection and POVA
This course is aimed at the whole dental team and will give the professional an understanding of their ethical responsibility to safeguard vulnerable patients.
- To explore the patients that could be considered vulnerable or at risk within the dental setting
- To understand the key concepts of capacity and best interests in relation to vulnerable adults & children
- To be able to recognise signs of abuse and neglect
- To understand the procedure that should be used when concerns of abuse are identified
- To understand the records required when concerns are raised
This course provides 3 hours of verifiable CPD. The course will comprise of group and individual work supported by our tutors.
Certificates will be issued on successful completion